- Highly-rated science, math and test prep tutor with proven track record.
- Social media experience, including creating and managing presence on Facebook and Houzz.
- Vice President of Community and Environmental Relations at Sun Services, a green construction services company in Prince George’s County, 2011.
- Senior policy aide on environment, development and zoning issues for Prince George’s County Council Member, 2008–2010.
- MIT Class of 1991.
- Conversational in French and Spanish.
- U.S. Naval officer 1991–1994, stationed in the Philippines and Panama. Secret Clearance.
- Masters in Entomology from University of Maryland, 2010. Biology teaching experience and entomology field and lab experience.
- President, Graduate Student Body, University of Maryland, 2006–2008. Spearheaded lobbying efforts on state–level collective bargaining legislation for graduate employees, lecturers, and adjunct professors. Lobbied state legislature and University administration on graduate student housing, stipends, and working conditions. Initiated representation of graduate students on College Park Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- Experience in endangered species programs, wildlife monitoring, and agricultural research.
A sampling of articles written while a Public Affairs Officer stationed at US Naval Station Panama Canal: